U.S. Clean Lab is located in Tucson, Arizona and serves clients nationally.
Our facility includes certified ISO 14644-1 Class 5 and 7 cleanrooms which house two ISO Class 4 laminar flow verification hoods, three vacuum ovens, two particle counting stations, and a three station distillation suite.
Two large ESMA E992 ultrasonic tanks are located in our general lab area where our technicians are capable of cleaning parts that do not require the stringent requirements of precision cleaning. Our facility utilizes two systems capable of reaching up to 18 Megaohm/cm to supply deionized (DI) water to the ultrasonic tanks and the Class 7 cleanroom.
The combination of our processes, equipment, and our extensive library of specifications allows us to meet most customer requirements.
Inspection and Test Equipment
- Precision balance
- Longwave UV inspection equipment
- Microscopic inspection and counting microscopes with digital cameras
- Ultrasonic cleaning equipment
- Ultrasonic vapor degreaser
- High pressure flushing equipment
- 3 station distillation suite for solvent purification and reclamation
- Vacuum ovens
- Oil-free vacuum pumps
- Deionized water supply (18 megaohm/cm)
- Cleanroom packaging equipment